Hear the Music Project & Outreach Tour
Songs for Sound is a 501c3 charity founded on a heartwarming story & a passionate objective: to provide AWARENESS OF hearing loss solutions, ACCESS TO hearing loss testing and devices and encourage ACTION for those suffering from hearing loss and deafness. Songs for Sound aims to provide everyone with an opportunity to live a mainstream life full of sound and language, and of course, MUSIC.
Our Hearoes Tour provides free hearing screenings, immediate electronic results, resources and counseling. Our Care Team then provides guidance while nurturing people into action. The hearing screening results, combined with the hearing health profile & questions, allows us to help & guide people uniquely.
The industry has repeatedly said people aren’t moving into hearing solutions for 7-10 years after identifying they may have a hearing issue. Our goal is to help people move into action in under one year.
This tour hosts up to 245 events each year. It has hosted over 900 events, provided 31,000+ free hearing screenings, toured through 35 states and we now have over 700 community partner organizations.
This mission is in great need of support. Please consider helping us change lives by helping people HEAR.
We will tailor fit your sponsorship fulfillment package of any size based on your goals as an organization. We offer the following:
- Welcome/waiting with introductory content
- Customized display wall (your brand's offerings)
- Software included/Screening testing stations
- Consult area (your clinicians and/or trained brand ambassadors); also opportunity for digital customer care solutions (appointment setting, etc.)
- Branded giveaways
- Additional opportunities (sound station, hearing aid simulation, etc.)
- Robust data output/real-time reporting
- Professional tour management
- Professionally trained brand ambassadors
- Opportunity for to interact with guests we serve
- Volunteer opportunities
Questions? Email Jaime Motes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let love be our greatest aim. 1 Corinthians 14:1